It is a Federal and State Offense to purchase any
product or service by fraudulent means. Products/services purchased on this web
site shall not be used for any unlawful purposes.
Dial91.com does not warrant that the service is
completely error or interruption free nor does Dial91.com warrant any connection
to or any transmission over the Internet. Dial91.com makes no representation or
warranty express or implied including but not limited to any warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or as to the quality of the
call. In no event will Dial91.com
be liable for any indirect, special,
incidental or consequential losses or damages arising in any manner from the
use of any products sold on this web site. Any liability is solely limited to
the return of any unused portion of an account.
- All sales are final. Phone cards have no cash value.
- Calling rates are subject to change without notice, any time. Dial91.com will not be responsible or liable for any change in calling rates.
- A surcharge of $0.010 per minute applies when using the US toll free access number. Higher surcharges apply to international local and 800 access numbers.
- A $0.50 fee applies for each transaction.
- A $0.69 surcharge per call for Payphone.
- Credit/Debit card information is stored securely for easy recharge. You have rights to remove anytime.
- All calls are billed in 1-minute increments.
- Dial91.com does not guarantee call quality, connectivity, or reimbursement of lost minutes due to disconnections.
- Connection to a wrong number or a voicemail is considered a valid call.
- Dial91.com will not be liable for any phone charges by the customer's local phone company or wireless company.
- Any Call Details Records provided about the usage of a prepaid phone account will be considered authentic and proof of the actual usage.
- Customer must check with hotel or phone service provider before using local access number to prevent any additional charge from them
- Customer must first contact the customer support phone numbers listed on the website.
- All accounts have 180 days expiration date since the first time usage. In order to avoid expiration customers must recharge the account and get 180 days extension.
- Any Billing dispute need to be submited within 30 days of the call
This site may contain links to other web
sites. These links are for your convenience, and Dial91.com does not recommend
or endorse any products/services sold on those web site, nor does assume any
responsibility or liability for products/services sold on those web site. You
may use the links at your own risk.
This site has security measures (SSL) in
place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our
however shall not be responsible for the security of your
data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this web site
nor shall Dial91.com be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation
where such fraudulent use occurs.
Dial91.com will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in
prosecuting any one who uses this web site or products/services sold over this
web site for unlawful use.
Dial91.com controls this site. Dial91.com
reserves the right to make changes, as and when it deems necessary or
appropriate, in any of the terms and conditions or any other information
provided on this site.